Sometimes you don’t know you have a problem until it’s too late. The first bad-weather day of fall brings plunging temperatures and torrential rain, and suddenly you notice you’ve got a leak. Mr. Roof has expert roofers standing by when you need roof leak repair in Cincinnati.
Why Call a Cincinnati Roofing Company?
If your roof is leaking, you may be tempted to put out a bucket to catch the water and wait until the rain stops. A leaking roof won’t go away, and can cause extensive damage. Here’s why you should call a professional as soon as you notice a leak:
- Water can quickly damage your attic and everything stored in it.
- When surfaces stay wet, mold and mildew have a place to grow. Mold spores can get sucked into your heating and cooling system and spread throughout your home. Mold can lead to serious health problems.
- Water gets into electrical wiring and can cause damage to fixtures or turn into a fire hazard. You may have to hire an electrician to replace wet wires and shorted out lights.
- Water can saturate your attic insulation so that it has to be replaced. As long as your insulation is wet, your home leaks air, costing you more in heating and cooling.
- Water damages ceilings, rafters and wall supports. If your roof continues to leak, your home might face structural damage.
Why Make Mr. Roof Your Roofer in Cincinnati?
Mr. Roof has been serving satisfied customers for more than six decades. What started out as a small family business has become one of the country’s most respected companies for these reasons:
- We offer a lifetime transferable warranty. We stand behind both the work and the materials on every roof we sell. If you decide to sell your home, the warranty transfers to the new buyer.
- We are accountable for everything we do. We don’t delegate any part of the job to subcontractors. Our superior roofing products are factory direct and our roofers are factory trained. We personally handle every single part of your roofing job.
- We offer flexible financing so a new roof doesn’t wreck your budget.
- We offer 24-hour service, and in most cases we can replace your roof in one day, so your life isn’t disrupted any longer than necessary.
- Estimates are free. We’ll never try to pressure you to buy products or services you don’t need. There is no obligation to buy anything after a free estimate.
When we arrive to give you an estimate, our experts won’t stand in your driveway and try to sell you something. We take the time to sit down with you and help figure out what’s right for your family, to talk on a personal level about how to get the job done the right way. We’ll review your options and answer your questions until you feel confident you’ve made the right choice.
Make Mr. Roof your Cincinnati roofing company. Contact us today to schedule a free estimate.