Anatomy of a Louisville Roof
Roof repair or roof replacement?
Either way it can be done in a day.
Our Same Day Service team is ready to hear from you about your roof repair job.
Roof leak repair
Wind damage repair
Flashing repair and replacement
Ventilation installation and repairFaulty
Our roofs are installed with quality materials and time-tested attention to customer service. From tear off to clean up completed in one day.
Low slope roofing
View Shingle Types & Colors
Schedule a free, no-obligation estimate today!
Interactive 3D Visualization
See what change looks like
Through our partnership with HOVER, you can transform smartphone photos of your home to a fully measured, customizable 3D model.
INTERACTIVE 3D VISUALIZATIONUse Hover features to view your home exterior with different product and color options
QUICKER ESTIMATESGet an accurate estimate quicker with true measurements based on digital photographs of your home
Our Competitive Advantage
- Permits are pulled by Mr. Roof—NOT a subcontractor
- Magnet sweep of yard during cleanup
- Start and finish date provided (and it's usually the same day)
- Manufacturer-certified and trained installers for every single job
- Rubberized shingle that won't crack, delaminate, buckle or curl
- 2 inch strike zone to eliminate wind blow off
- 0 degree fahrenheit installation rating for safe cold weather installation
- Impact resistant and proven to with- stand hail
- "Florida Dade County" high wind and hurricane approved
- Tapered design to eliminate cracking and humping
- Warranty is owned by Mr. Roof, not a third party manufacturer
- Lifetime warranty on all materials
- Lifetime warranty on labor for as long as you live in your home
- Warranty is transferable if you sell your home
- Non-prorated so you'll never pay if your roof fails
- Lifetime finish warranty on all metals—you'll never need to repaint
What to Expect
Contact us through our form or by phone to schedule a free estimate for your home improvement or emergency repair project.
Before & After Mr. Roof
News & Resources
Free estimate, no obligation.
Fill out the online form
Zero Spam. 100% Privacy.
Or call us at (800) 884-9760
Here's what to expect...
- We’ll start with a quick consultation to answer questions and discuss project needs.
- A Project Consultant will come out to take measurements, present you with options and provide a free estimate.
- You’ll have the option to see your project through our 3D visualization technology provided to you on your phone or computer.